Pictures are my life. People are my life.
Taking pictures of people in my life. Even better.


A few months ago my best girlfriends and I took a trip to Ireland to visit one of our other best friends.
We had lots of fun touring castles and old mansions and sitting in little pubs and cafes all over in Ireland.
Just talking and laughing and of course, me taking pictures of it all.
It was fun to be with my girls for a few weeks after missing them for a whole year.
One of the days we did a shoot and I'd like to post some of those photos here.


Here some favorite pictures of some of my favorite people in one of my favorites time of life. :)

[Jenny]




[Bre]




[Heather]




[Us]







0 comments to "[I take pride in capturing souls]"

Post a Comment

All photos by Photos by Alicia unless otherwise noted.

Powered by Blogger.