Yep, yep, yep. You know. Another post stating the fact that I'm horrible at blogging. And we've all heard it before. I'm super busy. I hate organizing. Html takes too long. blah blah blah. So what's new? haha

But really, I have basically fallen off the face of the blogging world and for that I'm deeply disappointed in myself for. I mean I don't know if anyone really reads this blog or who actually wants to read about my life or keep up with my photos, but as I look back at former posts it's just nice to remember. Things I was thinking. Stuff I was going through. Projects I was working on. It's just nice.

So, as 2010 is coming to a close, with only a few days to the year left, I am going to make one goal and one goal only (actually pertaining to my life and not just spiritual goals that I make all the time). Call it a resolution or what you will, but with this year is coming to a close and my college career nearing the end, I really need to get in the habit of putting more of an effort with my photography. And this includes taking the time with my photos and being comfortable with the whole blogosphere thing. I want to grow in my skills, in my knowledge of photography, in my diligence, in my work. And I want that to be displayed. This time next year, I want to see how I have grown more as a photographer and as a networker. A businessperson if you will. I don't want it to be another "hobby" that I drop when the expense gets too high or my life gets busy. I have been in love with this for so long and have put so much time into it, I know for me it is a way of life. I'm passionate about photography and being able to tell a wonderful story through my lens or being able to capture a person's essence. Reaping souls, as it was believed. I want to start getting serious.

So if you haven't noticed there has been a change to this blog. I've put effort and so much time into making this blog have a touch of Alicia. I mean its not perfect, but it's all I have for now, and I'm rather pleased with it. So with 2011 coming closer, I want to get in the mode of starting it off right. My resolution is to actually try. To not get lazy. And get serious about my photography. I will need to blog along the way. To think and let my thoughts be known. To keep on top of editing my photos and putting them on display. Not only to put my work out there, but to show how much I've grown. To you and to myself.

And I hope, whoever you are, that you'll join me in my journey.


0 comments to "I feel like I write these kind of posts a lot."

Post a Comment

All photos by Photos by Alicia unless otherwise noted.

Powered by Blogger.