Most of my activity this past year has been on my tumblr blogs: passing the time away (my personal blog) and sing of His justice (my missions blog), leaving my blogspot rather neglected. A lot of people don't read this blog anyhow, but I thought it would be nice to continue the pattern and post a reflection on the last year, and I'm not going to say any resolutions because let's face it--I never stick with them! But here is a look at 2011:


2011 was a year of excitement and yep, another year of adventure! When 2010 had ended, I definitely had NOT EVEN ANY CLUE of what the next year would hold. By December 31st, I thought the next year was just going to be another year with the only exciting thing that was going to happen was me graduating college. I thought that all the year held was
graduating college, have tearful goodbyes to my friends in California, and moving back to Kodiak until I could save up enough money to move BACK to California. I had no idea that the Lord was going to bless me with a boyfriend that I fell in love with, a new passion for missions, a love for India, 3+ months in India serving people I fell in love with, and then ending off with an engagement! It certainly has been an exciting year and a year I'll never forget. And this year, I'm ending it off by saying --I can't WAIT for what 2012 holds!

Some of my favorite memories from the past year...















Last year was surely one of the best! Let's see what 2012 brings!


0 comments to "Another year of adventure"

Post a Comment

All photos by Photos by Alicia unless otherwise noted.

Powered by Blogger.